Designed to deliver the performance and strength that the professional users require. They are made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel for exceptional strength and durability. Our sockets have a manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion. The sockets also feature highly visible laser etched markings and a secondary size hard stamping. The sockets feature off-corner loading to reduce fastener rounding. The GEARWRENCH impact product family will allow the professional user to FORGE AHEAD.
- Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- Pin hole can be used with pin and o-ring for secure socket retention
- Manganese phosphate finish to resist corrosion
- High-visibility laser etched markings provide quick size identification
- Secondary hard stamped size markings
- Includes (2) socket rails for storage and organization
- Meets or exceeds ASME Specifications
- Sizes 4mm-12mm, 3/16"-1/2"